So here we go… A list of things that are currently on my “grates my ass” list. I am going to put these here before I blow up on someone. I mean, a lot of people already think I am a bitch anyway, might as well.
- food blogs with really shitty, unappetizing photos of said food
- bow tattoos on the back of the legs
- people who fish for compliments and toot their own horn on a consistent basis. Modesty and humility are far more attractive than you pulling your own chain. Unless you’re Johnny Depp and I get to watch.
- anyone and anything using Charlie Sheen lingo
- the weather that won’t decide whether it wants to be warm or cold
- facebook and the “if you blah blah blah, then post this in your feed if you… [insert cause, illness, political rant]” meme crap.
- when people think I can’t see what they are doing
- hipster cliches
- people who feel the need to disclaim their dietary choices. I don’t care if it’s veggie, vegan, gluten free, made out of unicorn feces. It’s food, it makes *you* happy however you have it, what everyone else thinks about it should not be your concern. Unless you’re looking for a pat on the back.
- parents who refer to their kids as “cute” in every single thing they say about them
- the way facebook has facilitated learning things about people I like and not in a good way.
See a pattern here? A lot of this is stuff stems from interaction or exposure on facebook. Man if this isn’t a sign I need to taper off from it I dunno what is. So I have a few possible solutions here…
1. get off facebook
2. go on a massive hiding spree of the repeat offenders
3. let shit slide off by back and not be so effin delicate, I can always use it for more blog content and ranty tweets.